Dec 27, 2014

Travel

Photo taken from: The Idealist Facebook Page
I read one post last night and it is about valuing travelling. It didn't just fascinate me but inspired me to have my own planned solo trip.


At my age, one of the biggest discoveries that I treasure most is travelling. The new experience it brings cannot be paid by the years of working in the same company for the rest of your life. There's more to travelling than just seeing new places, it is discovering yourself amidst the place you are unfamiliar with. By the time you've been to more than one place - yourself has been renewed. But we have limiting beliefs, beliefs that limit us from seeing the beautiful world out there. Whether it is money, family, work or unsecure future that keep us from going - be inspired to change your life and the world you're in for many years. With that you'll be amazed by how things can come naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD