Mar 30, 2015

Team Cabiao: 2nd Time Around

I've become a follower of every VSO-ICS cycle in Nueva Ecija. It's weird but I just can't get enough of the feeling of meeting new volunteers especially when they make me feel so welcome.  Volunteers are volunteers - that one similar connection alone keeps the bond together. No matter the background, the status and all the differences. The relationship goes beyond that. 

As  I write this, the 2nd cycle of Team Cabiao has ended. Their cycle started last January and another batch will be deployed in May to continue their work. A very fast turn-over. But that way, ICS can change  more lives of young people per year. And just like the the famous line of the song, "Every new beginning is just some other  beginning's end'.

Team Cabiao with their Host family

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD