Jun 14, 2014

Baguio City

I've got a lot of things to share having just visited Baguio City recently. We had a full-packed one day schedule in a rainy season. Yes, it was raining when we went there but that didn't stop us from going.



Baguio City is my first planned travel here in Luzon so it's very significant for me. Who wouldn't go to the City of Pines when it's just three hours away.  Yes, that's near and I can't miss that opportunity.


Of course, I didn't just plan this myself. In fact I probably just made minimum contribution since one of our buddy made all the arrangements. That was a big relief! He made everything fun and convenient for us. We are so glad we had him to travel. We almost visited all the places except for those that can't operate during rainy season. I planned our lunch to a Korean Restaurant (which is a fulfillment for me). We also went to eat at 50's Diner that serves huge burgers. I've got a lot of photos to share soon and highlight posts of my visit to places in Baguio. I'm definitely going back there again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD