Jun 8, 2014

Reminder!!!


One reminder for me: Surround yourself with positive people, and you'll see what change they can bring.


I've been really negative and has been surrounded by negative people  - and the result, I felt like I'm crippled who can't do something I want. So in the end I was really frustrated, I could've done this, that and those if I was just positive enough to push it through and not easily influenced by thoughts of people around. All I wanted was just a person who could say "Yeah, you can do it" and everything might have been realized. Yet no one made me feel that. Anyway, I've learned a lot from it. Reflection from all those experiences is just the great way to improve myself somehow. :D  And I don't regret I felt that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD