Jul 17, 2014

Tarlac City

Okay I'm writing now before procrastination hits me. We've visited Tarlac today and went on to this resto called "Isdaan". It was a really nice resto with lots of weird statues of Egyptian taste. But they aren't serving Egyptian food actually, they serve Filipino food. I'll write something about this resto as soon as I get the photos. Hehehehe

With the Gang. 
Then after lunch from Isdaan, we went to SM city Tarlac and I got broke from buying lots of stuff. Why do nice things are expensive?. Huhuhuhu. Yeah I was complaining for expending too much but I just can't help it, now I got a power bank. Huray! And bought clothes and a book about blogging. Yeah, I seriously considering blogging as my past time. :D


My day ended really great and I can't wait to post about it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD