Apr 22, 2015

A test of character

We always meet someone that will test our character. Someone that will make you do anything, that never in your life you thought you'll be doing. But just like a pencil with its sharpener, our life gives us people that will make us know ourselves better and grow from what we once were.

When I met mine, t' was probably one of the hard times. I was caught off-guard, trapped with the people completely opposite myself. I call it character suicide, cause I'm indulging myself into a situation I haven’t even mastered yet. But, indeed, instantly throwing yourself into a deep pool will make you learn how to swim.  I thought to myself, I wanted this so there is no turning back and might as well enjoy the rough ride. And in every rough ride, is a very satisfying feeling in the end.

That was a complete out-of-the-comfort-zone I've done so far - and it gave me lots of experience that I couldn't have had if I stayed the same. Everything just takes a leap of faith, and a certain mind to do it. We need to get used to the bitter times cause life will never offer every flavor of sweetness the whole time.  You need  to have every kind of flavor there is to taste that wonderful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD