Apr 16, 2015

This is my lead

Maybe it is difficult to reconcile old beliefs with new ones, because having a new perspective in life will either make other people support what you believe in or turn their back.

Leaving old beliefs that hinder you to a lot of things, is a way to recognize your ability to grow as a person. It is a courage that everyone has to make at some point in their lives.

But beliefs associate you with people, and once you changed yours they may follow and understand or completely make a stand of what they believe in. That happens. But what's dreadful is, you discover how unreceptive some of them are.  That no matter how you understand them, they won't understand you back. How you wish they can be as open-minded as you are but they are not. You see them trapped in their own little world, attached to status quo.

I'm trying to get away from the usual norm, the norm where status dictate where you fit in. We are born to think, what we like, what we want and what we see right for us. If some situation seem to hinder that at least you tried to get what you want - and that's what matters. It may seem suicide, but it is one of the truths we need to face. We need to live like we lived. If for some time I have thought society is ruling  my life, now I will take my lead. I am the captain of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD