Aug 23, 2015

Kel'z Cafe

It might not be known because of its label as an agricultural science city, but Muñoz, Nueva Ecija have cafes worth trying for. And as I was looking for a place where I could sit, relax, and eat alone, without so much people around, I tried Kel'z Cafe. And the place is just what I needed.



Not much people go during holidays or weekends, as far as I know, since I come during those days. And I haven't seen it really full though, but I love it because people don't really flock that much which gives me more space and freedom to stay long. I already have friends brought there after trying it and we usually stay for an hour.


Tuna Pasta

Chips and fries



If you are somewhere in Nueva Ecija and in look for local cafes, check out PH OpenSnap and head on to grab your next cup of tea!

For more restaurants and food finds, download OpenSnap app from App Store or Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD