Aug 31, 2015

Seoulmate

Being a fan of anything Korean, this Seoulmate cafe got my attention. No I haven't heard of it before but as the hotel where we stayed is just in front of this cafe - what a good opportunity to try it.





The sign is very noticeable, which makes it very Korean. So funny how I can get so gaga over trying this things. Without much thought, we proceeded, and ordered its Korean Citrus Tea.



There are variety of drinks to choose from, but I would recommend ordering their Korean Organic Tea which is what I ordered to be different. (But I wonder if it's really authentically organic, well, well).  


While seated, you can examine the inside much closely or ardently listen to the beautiful korean songs (you will love them, I guarantee you). A very relaxing place for chitchat, reading and studying. 
There was this one Korean customer who just ordered a tea and buried her face on reading a book. 


It is a new opened cafe judging by its newly painted facade and interior.


And speaking of interior, you might want to bring your soulmate and post your names  on this wall.

Seoulmate Cafe is located at D'Leonor Hotel Building, J.P Laurel Avenue, Bajada, 19-B Poblacion, 8000 Davao City. It is open Monday to Saturday 11:00am to 1:00am. You can also find this cafe on PH OpenSnap.

For more restaurants and food finds, download OpenSnap app from App Store or Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD