Dec 4, 2015

Quick thought

Being with different people and having been to different places is an eye-opener. Main thing that I have learned, I guess, is not to settle with less. Perhaps, knowing a lot of options considering that you have explored many things allows you to pick the best choice. You have learned a lot, with that you are wiser.
Knowing different kinds of people taught me to become open-minded. It's like pretending to be a Psychologist to blend in and create a network, which is the most important thing as I explore the world.
Poverty is a mindset. It is. People say that they can't do anything because of lack of money. I know it is that tough, been there. But I think it is all about daydreaming and striving hard to achieve something that transcends people's concept of poverty. I don't think it is a hindrance, as you go along the way, there are much more to overcome. It is all about knowing the silver lining at the end of the rainbow to get through that.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Poverty is a mindset. I guess some people get used to not having resources that they refuse to believe that there are many ways to survive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, we just all need to consider looking at things at a different perspective. XD

      Delete

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD