Jul 9, 2016

Saying 'Hi' before I start blogging again!

Haler Baler! 

Finally I got time to write and read more. Shifting to another work gave me more time to do those two so I'm expecting that blogging will be more frequent than before.

So much were missed during my hiatus that I even forgot to blog about most of them. However, I have come up with a few major things to chronicle from last year and early this year. This year is the best as I was able to do my first time travel abroad (it wasss AWESOME). And due to my messed up head and crossroads life problem, I took every opportunity to travel when I could during the first quarter of this year.


So lets get the ball rolling and do some BLOGGING! XD


 XoXo

Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD