Jul 9, 2016

All it took was a YES

Early this year, I became a part of something really special. This post might be too late already yet something I shouldn't miss sharing here. 
It was the month of February, love was all around and a man was busy preparing for a surprise wedding proposal to the person he has been with for years. I will just refer to him as Kuya, because it is awkward to mention his name here. Anyway, Kuya is a very sweet and caring person, these qualities exude from him which what I noticed the first time we met.

I was involved in the special proposal when he asked me to be part of the video presentation. The video will be presented while he sings. Drawn by the fact that I love creative ideas, I did it. The video was actually a compilation of all Kuya's friends holding a bond paper that says 'YES' and other cheesy words that can make Ate go 'wow'.


Thus my creativity wandered again. I like these two photos. Ehemmm :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD