Jun 23, 2021

How fucked up am I?


How fucked up am I?

I’ve been, ever since pain got me and deliberately hit me continuously. I remember running away from it rather than facing it head-on. But escaping from it is useless because, in the end, it traps me. 

So, yeah, it has been haunting me for years. 


I don’t know, maybe I just got used to it being there. 


I just always feel neglected, unseen, and invisible. That no one will ever like me. Because no one ever did. 


I’m just tired of thinking about all of my discrepancies. 


Do you think I’m strong? Huh, it is all a facade. Because in reality, I’m fragile. One nudge and I cry big time. 


If someone will get to peek into my sleepless nights. Those were the nights when I spent crying endlessly until my eyes swore. Sometimes I just cry without knowing what I'm crying for. 


Maybe the pain has become so normal that it has been there, it made me numb emotionally but my senses still work according to what I feel. 


There are times when I just wait for the day to end. It’s like a cycle for me. Nothing surprising anymore. 


So if you ask me how fucked up my life is. It is fucked up BIG time. 


What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD