May 22, 2013

Bridesmaid Dillemma

One of my friends are getting married just knew it a moment ago. The most irritating part is, I wasn't given a notice long before. I really felt bad about it. I have always wanted to be a bridesmaid of a friend's wedding but this chance get pass me. 

I'm not be attending. I'm sorry if I can't. It's not that I can't stand the wedding, it's just that I won't be able to stand two of my friends are bridesmaid and I was not. I've been repeating it many times that for every wedding I wanted to be one of the bridesmaid, they have forgotten that.Well, silly me too. I've been passive for months not even replying to their message. Yet, someone should have told me that they are getting married. Woahhh,, and I got a text message invitation. I was hoping to get a formal envelope. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD