May 11, 2013

Don't Mock at Me, Not Now



Friends nah- I thought I would have the most genuine one or I guess I have one but I just don't know it yet.
Sometimes, I ask myself if I will be able to have one knowing that my character is too fragile at times. I hate being myself like this. The moment I pity myself for such stupid comment that stabs me to death. It aches inside and all those positive thoughts wash away. Yet, you can never stop people from judging, they are born like that.

You judge. I judge. We judge. Before I was, but the moment I figured that this will do me no good and my character couldn't take a lot of negative thoughts oftentimes. I gradually stopped. Sometimes, I think way off what other people were thinking- the reason why he has done that. There is always a reason beneath the persona which you will never understand unless you'll try to decipher them. May it be good or bad every people needs an explanation. And every single one has chosen their own to set things right regardless of what the turn out maybe.
And whether how eager I am to live in the world where no one minds my own business, there is nothing like that. The only way out is to endure and face them even how painful that is.

This one thing I thought of. You don't know if your friend now is a friend forever. Like what most of the variables try to represent, there's this uncontrolled variable that can eventually change them. Change which is not favor to yours but to anybody else. The person you've get along for a long time might be your opposing character this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD