May 27, 2013

Fear: My greatest enemy

 "I want to overcome the things that scare me all this time without fear..."
Maybe some people think that I'm capable of doing anything, which is not the case. I fear people. I have never been like this before but I'm sure enough that there is certain reason to this which I've been trying to figure from the moment I have noticed my own emotional disability. Perhaps, I am too conscious of what people might think of me that I became less sociable to anyone except my peers. 

Regardless of that, I try as much as possible to do the best on what I was doing. Fearing to fail. Because I have come to believe that failure was never pleasant, without realizing entirely the essence out of it. I look up highly on people without realizing my own passion and what makes me happy and satisfied. The more I avoid failure the more it comes to me, purposely. I don't go out, because of the fear of being commented on. Yet, it draws me nearer to them without even realizing it. I dream a lot, but too afraid to take the risk. My comfort zone has been my shell where everything is maneuver by my own interest and choice. But there is always this thought that keeps on bugging me, that I won't get far if I limit myself to my own place of comfort. I won't improve if I keep on fearing everything. Step by step, I slowly lift myself up... hoping that this time I'll be strong enough to face it. Yes God is always there, I leave everything to Him this time forth. I am to embark a new journey I have decided on my own. This time please give me strength not to turn back and wisdom to do everything that's right. And tact to say everything in place. I need to seek this change for my improvement. And it would happen anytime soon. Allow me to accept any criticisms may it be good or bad, and I shall follow the path where you lead me to.



My self prayer:

Dear God I seek your presence in this time I'm about to embark in a decision I have decided on my own. Please give me strength not to turn back, wisdom to do everything that's right and tact to say everything in place. Guide me to any difficulties I am soon to encounter. Allow me to accept criticisms may it be good or bad, and I shall follow the path where you lead me too.


I leave everything to you this time forth. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD