Aug 15, 2013

A day with the VPS


I'm a very thrifty person so highclass and expensive restaurants are not my type unless someone who is generous enough will take me to eat in those kind of places.

When we were in Tagbilaran to buy stuff for the strategic planning, me and our VPS stopped by a restaurant in ICM mall to eat. I was really hesitant at first and kept on saying I wouldn't eat on my own in this kind of place. But she paid my lunch which was so much relieving.

We went to this Bee Farm Restaurant were all foods are served with honey in it. They use honey as an ingredient to everything. They also have this cookies with honey (which I wasn't able to try unfortunately). I had the chicken-honey glazed which was really delicious (wasn't able to take a picure of it :( ). And for dessert I ordered "Halo-halo" in durian ice cream flavor. That was a really large bowl of Halo-halo that eating it all was really hard for me so I ended up with left-overs. There were a lot of ice cream flavors you can choose from but the unique ones for me were durian and ginger. Probably, I'll try the ginger flavor when I get back.

This was a free food courtesy of the restaurant.. the cream on the side was really good.. :D
Well then, eating in expensive restaurants is nice sometimes. I might consider eating to some places I've never been. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD