Aug 23, 2013

Team Sharing

(Late Post- Volunteering Experience)


Monday was team meeting day. Sometimes I hate the sharing part for normally I would prefer not to speak and just listen to what everyone's gonna say. But didn't I say I want to gain confidence to speak in my personal goal? Which means pushing my self more to appreciate team sharing.

I've never been good at opening up to people I've never been for a very long time (I mean for years) so  I tend to keep the grudge and problems to myself. But the best thing about this programme is being able to identify your own weaknesses and being able to face it. So let all the fears set aside and voice out everything worth saying. And I did it. Getting a long with British people is getting better than I thought. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD