Aug 16, 2013

DjANGO Unchained

I have never seen movies pertaining to black slaves before but this movie gave me an overview of how brutal they were treated in history. I have known few stories about slavery but haven't really paid much attention in all of them. Maybe because when I hear and know something, I tend to forget it eventually. I can’t imagine that selling people is a means of being rich. That people can hold your own freedom and all the things you want can't all be yours. People's greediness and inhumane doing are the main reason of uprising and rebel. The reason why people search for equality and freedom. And that equality and freedom is what we have now.



So if you ask yourself why we pay tribute to heroes and some people in history, always remember that without them we won't be having anything that we have now -may it material, spiritual and emotional satisfaction.


 Having seen this movie also  made me realize some point in history that we need to always remember- never discriminate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD