Jan 21, 2015

Home

There is no place like home.
I get it, sounds cliché already. But home for me is something that I dread. Don't get me wrong, I like being with my family and staying in our house. I just don't like the people I'll be meeting outside our home. It sounds weird to treat people around as dreadful but I do feel that way.


I've been away from home since I was college and it was the most refreshing feeling I've ever had. I felt like I can be myself, I can loosen up and explore the world with my own hands. I felt happy and hopeful. And I still do now, because I work away from home. New places give me inspiration and reason to dream more. It was like living life to the fullest. It sounds selfish, I guess, but the fact that I feel good about myself matters a lot because I see things differently including people around me. At home, I feel so suppressed, it feels like the surrounding judges everything I do (good or bad) and I just don't want to live like that. I always thank myself for deciding to find myself even more for I would've not seen the world the way I do before.


And home will always be my home, I will keep on coming back. But to take a step forward to fight what’s dreading me is one thing I need to figure out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD