Jan 1, 2015

Red Station

This is going to be my first post for the year 2015. But this is going to be a throwback post though. Remember when I went to Baguio and dined at Chil Cheon Gak? This time I went with my awesome friends and tried Red Station. A Korean Resto just across Cheon Gak. Since the first time I failed to order samgyeopsal, this time I got it on my plate. Gladly, my friends were also up for a new taste so they were quite excited to try it.

We had a lot of side dishes (as expected). And we didn't managed to eat all of it.


The taste of these dishes are no way sweet, I guess that's why we were not so into it. but we weren't really up for these (however we thank the resto for making us feel  like we spent our money well haha).

We were really waiting for the meat. But this came first…


A bunch of lettuces, healthy right? instead of eating rice, rice, rice at PhilRice.


And the meat came forth.  The slices might seem not enough for us but, I tell you, it is, enough for first timers since you'll have to adjust for the taste.


And since we are no good at this, we had to ask for the waitress' assistance, which was very nice of her of course. She cooked for us for the first few slices and we did the rest. 


And that's how our table looked like. She told us to also fry the onions, which I don't know why. Maybe to add some taste to the meat.

My friends seriously wanted to be done cooking because it was already past one and we haven't eaten yet.


Wanna eat????? Looks like she's enjoying it. But honestly, I think it was more of the photos we are up to instead of the dish hahahahaha. Cause we really didn’t much enjoy the taste except for the meat and lettuce.. But I'm slowllly and slowwly getting used to it. Just need more time…. I'm up for other restos again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD