Jan 31, 2015

Mhai-mhai

I fear death. But I think she does too, that's why she's given that quick accident to not feel that much pain.

I'm afraid of funerals, I don't usually go to one because it makes me feel depressed and think of my own death. But that day was my first time to be told that someone I knew and close to me died. I can't completely understand my feelings - I was confused of whether to cry, feel shock  and stay calm. That was my first time to feel that.

It was all so sudden.

Mhai, you surprised me. I completely don't know what to say. My mind speaks a lot about it but I just couldn't grieve too much. Because a part of me says of letting go. And, all of us have to let you go.

Philippine TV has a lot of things to say, but for us - you are that simple and sweet Mhai-mhai that will always be remembered. Rest well my friend, your long travel has just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD