Feb 12, 2015

A Farmer

He is not a farner, he's just one of our trainees picking up the weeds early in the morning....
One morning I met this farmer  whose farm is adjacent to where our trainees do their experimental plots. I have heard of him but it was my first time to meet him. He is old. He commended us for our efforts in documenting the training so well - which at first was a compliment. But after he told us his stories, I realized he was a little bit sarcastic.

....as he picks it up, he throws it with all his might across the other side of the field.
While our trainees were busy doing this. I listened to the real farmer's stories.  
He mentioned that most projects make good outputs and reports yet not all are well implemented to farmers. He had a point. So I listened further. I know this is not just about how Government do things in the wrong way. His reasons root from something - maybe a grudge, I don't know. Regardless of what that is - this old farmer gave me a thing or two to ponder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD