May 25, 2015

Blogging personally

I've written personal posts lately as I struggle to understand what is going on my mind. You'll read posts of how down I am and how I see the world so negatively (opposed to what this blog should be, forgive me). Nothing to worry about it though, I'm fine. I'm just passing the quarter life crisis where you overthink things quite often. 

Obviously this blog has been a great outlet of all of that. And it surprises me as to how it makes me feel lighter everytime I hit the publish button, like "there it is, another baggage out". These might not really entice readers but I'm not up to what they think so long as what I write makes me feel better. Probably, the main factor of all of this is the fact that I love this "writing-whats-on-your-mind" kind of thing. As I've been doing it quite often, I feel incomplete without writing something down sometimes. It has become a routine, I just found myself staring at the computer screen while hitting the keyboard spontaneously. I am the critique of what I write, cause it is my own thoughts. For that, I thank the person who invented blogging. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD