Jul 7, 2015

She cried



I saw a friend cry tonight. She didn't shed tears but I know her heart did.
In a public transport, she quickly took a glimpse of the man she's secretly in love with as that man took the night off to spend with the one he likes.
An isle apart, just across, sitting opposite each other. She stared in silence. The most awkward moment she could ever have. She froze in disgust and at the same time in pain. I asked her, if she's ok, she camly said "I'm ok ate".  But I know she wasn't.
Deep inside she wants the jeepney to stop so she could get off. But I admire her throughout all of it, she managed to keep it all in.

Dear Ann,

I know how you feel and it sucks. It happens to me all the time that I already learned to fake my laugh and act infront of everyone just so they won't notice. But when I'm all alone, I cry myself out, like there is no tomorrow. You wish it wasn't him or you wish you were her. Recovering can be painful, but soon you'll forget about him. I know you will.


Ate Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD