Jul 21, 2015

Dynamite: The Recipe that I just Knew

Dynamite.  Sounds intense. I didn't know it could be a recipe, such an ignorant me? But here in Luzon it is  a recipe that they have for chilies. I'm talking about the long green chilies used for soups. It is guaranteed that you'll love chilies, if you'll taste dynamite.

I knew about it months ago but I only made one yesterday with a twist. By twist, I mean, deviating from the usual ingredients used. I am no chef but my friends as critics said it was good. (bleeeeh)

So here are my ingredients:
Lumpia wrapper
Corned beef (instead of ground meat, cause it is expensive)
potatoes
Cheese
Chilies (which I got from the farmers we've visited)
Cooking oil (just enough)

I cleaned the chilies first and removed its seeds. The seeds are what makes it spicy, the hollow space where seeds have been removed is where you put the filling.

after seeds are out
I then cooked the filling, which is the corned beef and potatoes. By the way, removing that much seeds caused me so much pain. My hands were so spicy all throughout the night, so be sure to use gloves or apply oil on your hands before touching the chilies or else you'll end up like me. :(
Once done, start stuffing chilies enough to fill it. Put a slice of cheese inside after filling. This could be laborious so try to get some help when needed. 
You can now then wrap it with the lumpia wrapper and it is ready to fry.



The end product should be like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD