Jul 14, 2015

Loving is that hard



I have friends who loved and happy, who loved but empty, who loved and got hurt and who loved mistakenly. But recently, a friend of mine confessed that she loved at the wrong time.

I am a listener when friends talk about their love life and at times, a commenter without experience. Pretty absurd right? But most of the people like me provide reasonable advice to those who become unreasonable when lost in love.  We give practical decisions which is not that easy to do but can be an eye-opener when someone become stupid. (Sorry for the word).

I asked myself, if how much it really hurts to love someone. Listening is not enough to know it. There were times when I felt like their stories were the same old song played everytime, nothing new, and I lost the sense of sympathy.  But I see the hurt in their eyes, the sincerity in their voice as they told the story one by one. As a listener, you need to comfort, you need to comment, you need to counsel. Being a confidante in this kind of situation is sometimes a matter of urgency. You don't have the experience in the first place but the beauty of it is they get the outsider's perspective of what should be done.


I still don't know it but maybe in time I will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD