Jul 16, 2015

Impulsive me


I consider myself an impulsive risk taker, as I tend to do things without a concrete plan. I believe that true happiness comes from informal,  candid events where you feel relaxed - away from the busy reality of the world you are in.
Spur-of-the moment decision makes me think less, and seize moments without second thoughts. Doing so feels like letting go of everything negative that's haunting me for so long, that after I feel new again - in both mind and soul.
The effect it has brought in me gave me a reason to look forward to the best things nature  has to offer.  It also inspires me to be me - that in every leap of faith of conquering my fears- I unleash something good in me.


Photo: Hanging bridge of Soro Soro Spring Resort in Batangas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD