Sep 4, 2015

Life line

Do you believe in fortune telling? Yes.. Maybe.. No...
For some reason I've had it. Last year was the final one when I was so desperate in knowing Mr. Right  and partly because a friend of mine pushed me to do it.

Well, fortune telling is sometimes unreliable (or always unreliable). I pretty much believed that March 2015 was going to be good for me. Though there were those who seem to take notice of me, no one dared took the next step besides staring and giving me the feels. I was so silly for believing in it in the first place.
Here's what I remember the fortuneteller told me:
"He is tall, dark with rounded face. In fact, taller than you with big built." 

Totally the opposite of what I imagine him to be because I like slim guys with less bulky muscles. Yet it somehow, gave me something to look forward to, so whenever I see rounded-face guys "Perhaps he is the right one" (Joke!!!hahaha). Perhaps, not to that extent but it does gave me a hint (what a hopeless me). And then I met few guys with rounded face, but nah they were not. I was literally taking that fortune telling seriously hahahaha.
Now its been five months, where is that guy you are talking about Auntie? Or maybe you were referring to March 2050.(sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD