Sep 2, 2013

Goodbye to youth groups!

 (Late Post)
Had our last meeting with the youth groups today. I enjoyed working with them. Seeing their very enthusiastic faces makes me feel happy inside. But I don't know if my workmates appreciate their company. So sad we've never been of much use to them when they are so active in everything and just needed guidance to walk them through it.


Goodbye pose.. 

Our last habal-habal ride.. :D

We could've done more, you know. I could see a lot of opportunities in my mind which entails a lot of work of course but a satisfying outcome in the end. But I don't think my work mates see the same way I do. Cause every time suggestion for activities are made it is turned down. For me, maybe it is not a matter of questioning what we need to do when we can do something more like going the extra mile. Which we can do actually cause we've got ample time to do activities. But once a person gives no interest and the other person agrees to it, I can't do it on my own without someone's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD