Sep 17, 2013

My new favorite blog site!

Cant help to blog about this site I newly discovered! Ha Ha

Well, well. this ain't about a Korean-related blog or something. But it does sell cute stuff! It is a design company that sells cute cards and tees. Yeah! owners are Asian (but I'm not sure if they are pure or half foreign though), I figured because of the Japanese characters on the site and on their designs..:D

Here is the blog site!
I hope they won't sue me by just cropping a picture of their site cause I was sooo captivated, t'was really cuteeeeee!  (I actually used the print screen)


tomandtee.com

Mind you the cards are sooo cheesy too!! and the tees are also good for couple of shirts! :D
But for pictures, I think you need to visit their Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/TwoAndTee. Check it out. :D


1 comment:

  1. I have seen this site.. :D wondering if the brand is available in Asia though.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD