Sep 30, 2013

Totally Embarassing!

Debrief was the last team social that we had, and so much of the feelings hidden inside of us were released on this very day. I didn't want to be too emotional towards everybody because I don't want to look like a crybaby but the part where we need to give tribute to our supervisor Piso, I gave in. But this isn't why I was really embarrassed, it was the last thing we did during our last stay at JJs Seafood in Tagbilaran- that was the real embarrassment.

Imagine me together with my co-volunteers sneaking into a prestigious hotel and resort in Tagbilaran pretending we are risk assessing the place. For those people who know me, I couldn't have probably done that but guys I did. And it wasn't just that. But before I tell you the details of what happened, I'm telling you that I am not the source of the idea, I just drag along knowing that I couldn’t shop with everybody else. And I have never expected what happened next ever.

Picture before we went inside! :D


And so, we went on inside the resort to the reception area. It was the very effective acting and good reasoning of my company that allowed us to see the whole place. Well the idea of going was just to ask if we can use the pool and if we can't we'll go back to JJs- at least that's what I thought of but not my company. I found myself going with them showering ready to dip into the pool. I was confused "like guys what' happening, why are we doing this", but the two of them just laughed at me telling me to undress and join them. I felt a bit of excitement in me so I undressed myself leaving my shorts and shirt and was about to go to the pool when the guard called our attention.  I stood there in a moment in a sense of panic but my company was just so calm and converse with the guard answering his questions. It was a lot of lies!!! Hahahaha! But the guard didn't let us use the pool cause we are not guests (which we already know). It was a really awkward situation with the guard and I was lucky enough  not to wet myself since we need to leave in an instant. We were all laughing as soon as we got out of the resort. IT WAS SOOO EMBARASSING! I hope they won't tighten their security because of us, intruders! I don't want to find pictures of me hanging on their walls , I might not be able to go there ever!

This is the kiddy pool! :D

But that was lots of fun, and a new experience for me…. Now I know my company has a hidden wildness in her. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD