Jul 16, 2013

Favorite Blogger Confession


Maybe it is good to mention this right now. I've been active on blogging since last year and my blog always make  me look forward to the things that I can write and blog about. I've been meaning to focus my attention to blogging cause it gives me the freedom to everything (without hurting someone else's feelings I hope). Through this people might be able to recognize what I love doing and the things of my favorite. I would really be happy seeing my blog flooding with comments from the people who thinks I've been meaningful and making sense to them.

Being a blogger goes with reading other blogs too to get ideas from them. I've been looking at three different blogs right now for a start. But the blog of my favorite is jamieliew.com. Discovering this blog was a coincidence cause originally I'm checking on a korean-related blog which I read in sparkling magazine. When I visited this blog, the author made some lists of the blogs she's been reading often. Jamie Liew's blog was listed and from then on I've been reading her blog a lot. Jamie's studying in korea and her immersion to korean culture, school and living has made her blog interesting for korean-fascinated reader. (Which is why I'm enticed of course). But it is not just that, maybe everyone can check out her blog for trip tips to Korea and foods that are gastronomically good ranging from a cheaper budget to expensive ones.


I wanna make mine a more personal and relatable to people by sharing my travels and experiences. I wanna be me in my blog. No intruders, I'm the boss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD