Jul 23, 2013

We did a great job

It was weeks of preparation and making sure that everything is in place. That was my MPR committee experience. I have been to planning and organizing events before but this one was probably the most systematic and smooth event that I have ever organized due to the fact that little changes have been made.

At first I honestly felt that I have chosen a wrong committee for myself but it turned out that it gave me a lot of things to learn and improve-from haggling to being really keen in terms of services and needs. Personality wise, my thriftiness have contributed much to achieve everything within our budget. So much credit for my negotiation skills by doing a lot of haggling to people just so to have cheaper costs. :D For being keen to detail, Maybe I'm the person who accepts whatever offer people have for me. That's the downside of being kind and nice to people I guess since I can no longer distinguish when will things go wrong. Or maybe I just hate complaints. But being with people who are really OC with every detail, I have seen that the things I thought would be fine aren't that perfect at all. They have shown me that there are far more things I need to consider which I failed to do so.

MPR Committee

The end of the MPR was the time I realized that my contribution have made a great impact to our committee's success. Although it is not completely perfect, positive feedback from our co-volunteers gave us more reason to acknowledge our effort in making things organized and fun for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD