Jul 16, 2013

My Co-volunteer's Birthday


This is my first time celebrating a birthday cross-culturally and it was not largely different than what we Filipinos are used to. Well, different or not I had fun anyway. :D
I was just glad that everybody was really into Karaoke. We actually had a chance to listen to our Brits volunteer's voices. Though most of them were not used to it, they'd actually participated actively to get along with us.

I had been to thinking that what a typical foreign teenager do is far different from what we Filipino do. But now that I have experienced living and working with them regardless of industrialization and innovation, in some ways  we do, think, act, laugh, and sing in common. That was the better part of it, beyond differences there is unison in each one of us. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you .. write down your thoughts XD